Updated: Oct 24, 2021
Silver is a beautiful material, but it is also very delicate. Many of our jewels are made entirely of 100% 925 sterling silver, others are made of a silver nickel alloy to increase strength. We also have some gold-plated silver garments and silver leather bracelets.
The brightness and durability of your silver jewelry depends a lot on the care you give them. Therefore, we offer you the following tips to guide you and ensure that you enjoy your beautiful silver garments for a long time.
1. Keep your silver jewelry in a dry environment. Avoid contact with water.
2. Don´t go to bed with your jewelry on. Take off when sleeping.
3. Take your silver jewelry off when doing exercise. Sweat can be harmful to them.
4. Avoid contact with creams, chemicals, perfumes and cosmetics. If you wear perfume, do not spray it on the areas where you will be wearing your silver jewelry.
5. Store them in boxes or plastic bags where they will not be affected by dust.
6. Clean them with soapy water. If they are very dirty, you can use toothpaste. Dry with a soft cloth.
7. Wear your silver jewelry often.
Follow our advice and take good care of your silver jewelry. If you do so, they will always be beautiful and will last much longer.
EL CLOSET DE MIRANDA